I have a “store” on tradesy and things are beginning to sell-yay!
1.Install tradesy app
2. Sign up
3. Begin to take pics of your clothes. (They clean up the pics so that they look great). 4. Choose a price-they will guide you.
5. When your item sells, you receive an email with a “confirm sale” link. 6. Print the pre-paid postage.
7. Send in the mail.
8. Now you have $ to spend at Tradesy.
Tradesy vs. my local consignment shop:
1. My take is higher, but I get the $ to spend at Tradesy instead of cash.
2. Clothes sell more slowly but the audience is wider. I don’t get that “closet purge high” I used to when “cleaning out the closet”.
3. No more spouting off about still overpriced bags and men from my bit-of-a-whackadoodle consigning lady.
I may have a few wintry items I will need to take after xmas-so, a little bit of that cleaned closet thrill.
It’s the little things.